I am a Web Developer and Software Engineer located in Victoria, Australia. I have been developing web apps and command line utilities with Ruby, Python and PHP for over five years.
I have recently started working on OS X and iOS applications with the Swift language. One of those applications is a utility to easily share files and screenshots by uploading them to a server and copying the web URL to the clipboard.
- Traq: Project management and issue tracking system.
- Noteboard.space: Like a note board, but online.
- ScreenCapture: Swift framework to take screenshots on OS X.
- Avalon: PHP powered Model-View-Controller framework.
- Nanite: A simple microframework.
- PhailSafe: Simple miniature testing library written in PHP.
- Packmule: Project packaging made easy.
- Editor Settings: Add support for settings per-language, file extension and directory to Atom.
- Textarea Toolbar: Turns text areas into simple markup editors.
- Rocketeer: Collection of helpers for Sinatra.
- SexyTooltips: Simple tooltips with jQuery.
- Overlay.js: Overlays with jQuery.
- Sep 17 2012 - Git and changing file name case on OS X
- Aug 23 2012 - Building the latest Git
- Apr 09 2012 - Packmule, a project packager
- Dec 12 2011 - Partials in Sinatra
- Aug 25 2011 - Ruby, Windows and MySQL
- Aug 11 2011 - Changing a Git author name and email
- Aug 09 2011 - Installing Thin on Windows
- Jul 27 2011 - Ruby BCrypt Example
- Jul 22 2011 - Sinatra and Subdomains
- Jul 13 2011 - Writing less CSS with Sass